[Bioperl-l] Re: [Bioperl-guts-l] Difficulty to recover the OS line in Swissprot

James Wasmuth james.wasmuth at ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 9 08:14:55 EDT 2004

Laure,

I started a thread a few weeks back when I was sorting out this issue in
genbank.  No-one really joined in so I went a head and did as I saw fit.

What do you expect to get from bionomial?  The way I'll fix it is to
return "Unknown prokaryotic organism" from $seq->species()->binomial().

If you think it should ouput something else then I'm open to suggestions...

-james