[Bioperl-l] ask for help about the new RID format on NCBI server

Guojun Yang guojun at idmb.tamu.edu
Tue Sep 2 23:12:12 EDT 2003

I sent an email to NCBI service BLAST help (see the email below) and was
told that we need to change our regex format. We do not need to use regex
for RID in our perl script for Remoteblast. Do we need to change the source
code for a certain module? If so, would any one please let me know how to do
that?
With appreciation,
Guojun