Asking for help on the bioperl mailing list. WAS: [Bioperl-l] seqIO

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Oct 8 12:40:15 EDT 2003

I agree wholeheartedly. The better the question is formulated the
better your answer is going to be. It's not productive to waste
people's time on figuring out what you wanted to ask in the first place.

There is such a thing as doing your homework first. Good and quick
answers don't come for free even though it may seem so sometimes.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org