[Bioperl-l] problems running Bio::Graphics

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Mon Oct 6 10:04:11 EDT 2003

Hi Eileen,

The problem is with the GD library.  You appear to have a newer version of the
GD .dll code library installed, but an older version of the GD.pm file.  I
suggest that you go through your Perl library directory and remove everything
that has a GD in its name.  Then use the ActiveState PPM manager to download
and install a fresh copy of GD.

Lincoln