[Bioperl-l] something wrong with my code?

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Fri Oct 3 09:42:31 EDT 2003

Looks like a bug alright, but it has to do with this part of the
alignment in your report.

Query: 301  tccgcctccaccgcctcctcggcaaccggt---------------------------ggt 333
Sbjct: 8126 tccgcctccaccgcctcctcggcaaccggtaagca<--[8161:8243]-->taggtggt 8251

We currently can't parse that an turn it into anything appropriate - does
it mean there is a gap there or should those bases be 'N's?

Can you report it to http://bugzilla.open-bio.org for the time being.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich