[Bioperl-l] virtual gel from chromatogram, staden library on Windows

Sebastien Letort sletort at BCH.UMontreal.CA
Thu May 29 17:49:05 EDT 2003

hi,

i tried to draw trace from SCF file. I found an applet that do it for SCF
and ABI file. I don't have the
adress where i picked it anymore, but i have all source files if you are
interested in.
When i tried to it with Bioperl, i used gd library and Bio::seqIO::scf
module. You can try with abi module.
But as far as i am concerned, i still have difficulties with the traces
return by this module, it seems that
there's always 2 traces that are totally wrong. (I use version 3 of scf
file).

seb