[Bioperl-l] Blast Output

Andreas Kahari ak at ebi.ac.uk
Fri May 16 17:57:16 EDT 2003

I was just reading this HOWTO on Bio::Graphics when your
question dropped in.  See if it might give you some ideas:

    http://bioperl.org/HOWTOs/html/Graphics-HOWTO.html

Andreas

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 05:19:37PM +0200, Andreas Bernthaler wrote:
> hi,
>
> does anyone know if there is a tool/module/program which converts a
> blast output into an image or another graphical representation?
>
> thanks in advance, andreas

a n d r e (  Andreas Kähäri                           ) 0 1 0 0 0
a s . k a  ) EMBL, European Bioinformatics Institute (  1 0 0 0 1
h a r i @ (  Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton    ) 0 0 1 1 1
e b i . a  ) Cambridge, CB10 1SD                     (  0 0 1 0 0
c . u k   (  United Kingdom                           ) 0 0 0 1