[Bioperl-l] module for unflattening GenBank/EMBL/DDBJ records

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Wed Jun 18 13:45:05 EDT 2003

I personally prefer a little grouping here as Bio::Tools is
already way too much of a grabbag in its current disorganized
state.

Lincoln uses 'aggregator' as his descriptor for this type of thing - is it
appropriate here?

Although it definitely becomes a mouthful something like
Bio::Tools::FeatureAggregator::Unflattener

I guess that aggregator only implies one direction of collecting things...
hmmm

-j