[Bioperl-l] GFF3 Specification

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.org
Sun Jun 15 18:22:50 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Here is the latest version of the proposed GFF3 specification.  The
previous version of this, which was in March, had a near consensus,
and I've made every effort to address people's remaining concerns.
Please have a look at this at your convenience, and post followup
comments to song-devel at sourceforge.net.

When and if there is a consensus that this specification is
sufficient, it will be blessed into the SO CVS tree and I will write
the appropriate implementation and GFF{1,2}->GFF3 conversion tools
into bioperl.

Lincoln