[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::Genscan initialization ?

Bryony Lloyd BryonyL at ccrt.co.uk
Fri Jun 13 12:14:15 EDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

 I'm new to Perl and bioperl and may well have missed something.. I've been
trying to implement the Genscan module using the suggested code...

$genscan = Bio::Tools::Genscan->new(-file=>'result.genscan');

However, in the error log I get the message that the method 'new' cannot be
found. I've had a look through and can only find a method called
_initialize_state.

If anyone could please shed some light on this for me I would be most
grateful.

Best wishes,

Bryony Lloyd