[Bioperl-l] distant thoughts from a dinosaur...

Paul Edlefsen pedlefsen at systemsbiology.org
Thu Jul 31 19:14:06 EDT 2003

I of course would love to attend and can't, but this is my only
objection.  Well, I *could* come if I could stow away somehow, but I'll
be in Boston at the time...  Otherwise, I think it's a fantastic idea.
I attended some of those MAGE hackathons and they were not only a great
success but great fun as well.

:Paul

--