[Bioperl-l] UCSC database -> GFF

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Thu Jul 17 17:21:50 EDT 2003

yes, but there is a problem with the ucsc das server not providing all the
information that is available in the tables.  utr info for refgenes, for
example.

also, my last understanding was that the bio::das packages were dom
based... you needed to read the whole xml before gffifying the features.
not so desireable with the est tracks...

-allen