[Bioperl-l] How do you change the default on Bio::DB::GenBank?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Wed Jul 2 16:44:04 EDT 2003

This is strange. DB::GenBank should query the nucleotide databank
whereas DB::GenPept is for querying the protein databank. You use
different modules for the two queries, not the same with a different
initialization parameter.

	-hilmar

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/efetch.fcgi?retmode=text&retty
pe=gb&db=protein&tool=bioperl&id=J00522&usehistory=n

Whereas what I want it to do is:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/efetch.fcgi?retmode=text&retty
pe=gb&db=nucleotide&tool=bioperl&id=J00522&usehistory=n

Help please :-)

Cheers all!

Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>
Illuminae