[Bioperl-l] bug #1396: *.PL to *.pod conversion is broken, make bailsout

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Wed Feb 26 16:27:48 EST 2003

Hilmar,

There were missing =cut delimiters in biodatabases.PL and biodesign.PL, I've
put them in. Could you update and try again? Because I can't reproduce your
bug I can't tell you whether 1396 is fixed or not. Adding the =cut's should
enclose all the relevant text in these 2 files in proper POD, so no escaping
should be necessary.

Thanks again,

Brian O.