[Bioperl-l] Schedule for 1.2.1

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Mon Feb 24 15:11:42 EST 2003

Ewan,

I have to re-migrate the scripts into the correct scripts/ and examples/
directories, I'll do that tonight. However, this doesn't fully implement
this concept of script installation. For the scripts with *PLS suffixes to
get installed on 'make install' we'll need Lincoln's help, he has code in
the Gbrowse package that does this, I've heard. So I'll do my part but we'll
need a bit more...

Brian O.