[Bioperl-l] RepeatMask Files Saving

kaboroev at sfu.ca kaboroev at sfu.ca
Thu Feb 20 16:22:02 EST 2003

Hi everyone,
i was wondering if their is a way to save the repeatmaker output so that i
would be able to use this information later without having run repeatmasker
again.	Or, i suppose, a way to import repeat maker results into the
RepeatMaker module from a repeatmasker file.  I didn't see anything in the
RepeatMask.pm but I know that it uses temporary files through wrapperbase.
Is there a way to tell wrapperbase to use a file instead of running the
program and also to save the files after a run?

thnx Keith Boroevich