[Bioperl-l] Re: [Bioperl-pipeline] biopipe/Pipeline Manager

Shawn Hoon shawnh at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 15 12:50:34 EST 2003

Its relatively easy to have multiple inputs.
Have all your input files in one directory.

In the xml,
change the input_file parameter to input_dir:

like so
:
<pipeline_setup>
     <global
           rootdir="t/"
           datadir="$rootdir/data"
           resultdir="$datadir/phylip_result"
           workdir="$datadir/phylip_dir"
           inputdir="$datadir/phylip_in"
           msa_logicname="Clustalw"
           msa_program= "clustalw"
           msa_param = "-ktuple 2 -matrix BLOSUM"
     />

   <pipeline_flow_setup>
     <analysis id="1">
       <data_monger>
         <initial/>
         <input>
           <name>input_dir</name>
         </input>
         <input_create>
            <module>setup_file</module>
            <rank>1</rank>
            <argument>
              <tag>tag</tag>
              <value>infile</value>
            </argument>
             <argument>
                 <tag>input_dir</tag>
                 <value>$inputdir</value>
                 <type>SCALAR</type>
             </argument>
             <argument>

So what this will do will be to create a job one for each input file.
Each file will should contain the multi-fasta files.
Let me know if this works for you.

hth,

shawn