[Bioperl-l] bioperl meeting at GMOD meeting in Sept

Scott Cain cain at cshl.org
Fri Aug 8 11:01:11 EDT 2003

Hello,

I know a few weeks ago there was a brief discussion about holding a
bioperl meeting within the GMOD meeting in Berkeley on September 15-16.
I am working on an agenda and would like to figure out if I need to set
aside time for a bioperl working group.  It would be one of a few groups
running concurrently, either half day or whole day, depending on what is
needed.  If you want to attend, please let me know so a can gage
interest.

Thanks,
Scott