[Bioperl-l] GFF scripts

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 21:35:00 EDT 2003

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 05:39  PM, Koen van der Drift wrote:

> It's not in the version of Bioperl that I have (1.2.2). Is there a
> newer version available?

To answer my own question,

I just downloaded the cvs version, and indeed now I can install the
scripts. It must have been added after the latest release.

I run into some other error nowduring the make test phase:

t/DBFasta....................ok 4/12AnyDBM_File doesn't define an
EXISTS method at Bio/DB/Fasta.pm line 574
t/DBFasta....................dubious
         Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
DIED. FAILED tests 5-12
         Failed 8/12 tests, 33.33% okay

I found another mention of this in the mailinglist archive, and it
looks like this was something that was fixed a while ago (if I
understand it correctly).

I am using perl 5.8.0 on Mac OS X 10.2.6

thanks,

- Koen.