[Bioperl-l] load_gff.pl question

Shin Enomoto shin at cbs.umn.edu
Tue Aug 5 17:17:52 EDT 2003

I am getting erratic results with the load_gff.pl.

1) I was trying to load a table of 900 lines. Of the 900 entries,  ~30
are highly unique and they all loaded normally. The remainder was ~600,
  ~250 and 4 of very similar items only differing slightly. It loaded
6/600, 5/250 and 2/4.

2) I have 10 large tables of ~250000 lines each. I was able to load the
first table. load_gff.pl will not load any other tables.

Where do I start to customize this script to allow loading of large
number of similar entities?

Shin Enomoto
295 ASLVM
1988 Fitch Ave.