[Bioperl-l] Bio::AnnotationI::tagname

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:15:12 -0700

I did this, modified the implementations accordingly, and adapted
Annotation::Collection to extract the key or set it on retrieval.

All tests pass. (I had to fix a number of tests as Bio::Annotation
was indeed used by some tests; AnnotationCollection was barely
tested. There's now more in t/Annotation.t.)

	-hilmar