[Bioperl-l] Apologies in order

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:13:20 +0100 (BST)

(a) First off - apologies to Mat becuase I  though I had to apply the fix
to the BLAST save report, but no ... Mat has done it already.

(b) We are  failing one test, which is due to my not commiting from my
work machine. As I have turned off all daemons on that machine becuase I
know I am crap sysadmin so that's my approach to security, I can cvs
commit now. Idiot! I will do so tomorrow morning.

Otherwise we are in excellent shape. I am going to back out the BEIGN -->
INIT change as it is complaining everywhere and it seems the wrong thing
to do...

<birney@ebi.ac.uk>.