[Bioperl-l] simplealign, prediction parselist

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
18 Sep 2002 09:29:32 +0100

Rickhard,

The recommended way to contribute is to first post descriptions of
modules, names and methods, for other people to comment on. Then in
addition to writing the actual code, you are expected to write test
suite (into t directory) with necessary data files (into t/data) which
test at least all public methods in the modules. The actual commit can
be handled by any of the core developer or anyone with a CVS account. If
your contributions to bioperl are more than one off, we'd eventually
like to give you a CVS account, so that you can maintain and add to the
code base yourself.

To start with, it is best that you post everything to the list.

	-Heikki