[Bioperl-l] substitutions

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:13:01 -0700

[...]
> Uhh, I committed (at least my patch) last night; and the "tests" were
> already there (which were what made me focus on this in the
> first place).
> Do you not see all the cvs commits in your mailbox?

No, I unsubscribed from that list. I can hardly keep up with bioperl-l ...

Anyway, I should have seen the effect of your commits as I had cvs updated. There was no additional test in t/LocationFactory.t though (I put some in) ...

LocationFactory.t is the place where all location strings should be tested for being correctly parsed.

	-hilmar