[Bioperl-l] Start of obsessive testing; Makefile too long

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:54:39 -0800

BTW two test scripts have had tests failing since a week or so already:

Failed Test              Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/CoordinateGraph.t                     7    2  28.57%  4 7
t/GeneCoordinateMapper.t               77    2   2.60%  64 73

	-hilmar