[Bioperl-l] AnnotatableI

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:59:18 -0800

FYI, I did this.

I changed Bio::Seq, Bio::SeqFeature::Generic, and
Bio::Cluster::UniGene to implement this interface. There are couple
more modules which actually define a method annotation(), most
notably Bio/Structure/Entry.pm and Bio/DB/GFF/Segment.pm. I wasn't
sure whether these should implement the interface as well. Kris, is
the first one you? Lincoln, what about GFF::Segment?

	-hilmar