[Bioperl-l] Primary seq primary_id?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:11:21 -0800

Sorry I was too fast. Please file it as a bug report.

First, the POD of Bio::Seq::primary_id explicitly states that it is not delegated to the primary_seq. Can anyone remember why this is or why this should stay?

Second, Bio::Seq::new does recognize and honor -primary_id, I overlooked it. Can't be the problem.

Needs to be investigated. Feel welcome to do so ...

	-hilmar