[Bioperl-l] Parse BLAST to find mismatches

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 30 May 2002 15:25:21 -0400 (EDT)

There is no seq_inds method (yet) for genericHSP objects - this is a
stevec specific method for blastHSP objects.  I am porting it over to the
generic ones and adding it to the interface (grr).  I'm going to break
protocol and add it to the branch so this will be part of the forthcoming
1.01 release next week.

-jason