[Bioperl-l] each_Reference problem

Stefan Kirov skirov@utk.edu
Mon, 27 May 2002 11:20:10 -0500

These lines:
        while( my $entry =  $seqio->next_seq ) {
               my $annotations = $entry->annotation;
               foreach my $ref ($annotations->each_Reference) {
                 print $ref->title, " ", print $ref->location;

Produce the correct information plus:
each_Reference (old style Annotation) on new style
Annotation::Collection
STACK Bio::Annotation::Collection::each_Reference
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Bio/Annotation/Collection.pm:348
STACK toplevel array_data_anal.pl:25
Can anyone point to the problem. I believe I searched the documentation
pretty well but was unable to find anything to suggest the cause of the
problem. Thanks!
--
Please Note: New area code 865, effective NOW!
Stefan A. Kirov, Ph.D.