[Bioperl-l] Re: Pise Factory and Application classes

Catherine Letondal pise@pasteur.fr
Wed, 22 May 2002 21:05:55 +0200

Catherine Letondal wrote:
> I have a problem with multiple selection parameters.
> PiseJob class uses LWP::UserAgent to POST the request, and I can't
> see how to post multiple selection fields (there is only one in all
> Pise (clustalw hgapresidues), so it's not really a problem).
Fixed.

About the distribution: I realized that there was a configure file that could
be confusing, since it's only needed for those who have a Pise installation.
ftp://ftp.pasteur.fr/pub/GenSoft/unix/misc/Pise/Bioperl-5.a.tar.gz
now downloads in a separate directory and contains a README.
I have also added sample scripts in the Examples directory.

--
Catherine Letondal -- Pasteur Institute Computing Center