[Bioperl-l] postgresql & bioperl-db

michael.l.stoppelman.1 stoppeml@purdue.edu
Fri, 17 May 2002 10:07:37 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
I was trying to get a postgresql 7.2 db loaded. I kept getting these
errors:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  biodatabase: Permission denied. at
/Library/Perl/Bio/DB/SQL/BioDatabaseAdaptor.pm line 156.
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  biodatabase: Permission denied. at
/Library/Perl/Bio/DB/SQL/BioDatabaseAdaptor.pm line 327.
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  biodatabase: Permission denied. at
/Library/Perl/Bio/DB/SQL/BioDatabaseAdaptor.pm line 327.

>From the README it says mysql the only supported db, i just wanted to make
sure that is correct before I write my own script.

Thanks,
Michael Stoppelman
Intern Whitehead Inst.