[Bioperl-l] ABI file parsing

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Wed, 1 May 2002 23:20:09 -0400

I don't think that we should namespace via graphics file format,
because it should someday be possible to have the same layout module
produce GD, SVG and postscript output (it's really a matter of
encouraging the ensembl folk to turn their GD/SVG/PS/WBMP wrapper into
a CPAN module).  I would prefer a namespace based on what the layout
module is trying to draw:

       Bio::Graphics::FeatureMap
       Bio::Graphics::Chromatogram
       Bio::Graphics::Pedigree