[Bioperl-l] moving Bio::Tools::Run, 1.1 release plans

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:52:34 -0400

I'm also making some changes to the Bio::Graphics module to add regression
tests and to speed up the bumping of colliding features.

Lincoln

lstein@cshl.org			                  Cold Spring Harbor, NY