[Bioperl-l] minor annoyance in bioperl-1.1-RC2

chris dagdigian dag@sonsorol.org
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:28:48 -0400

I'm testing the RC2 candidate on some HP-UX machines that HP was cool
enough to give us online access to (both PA-RISC & IA64 Itanium
architectures) and one thing I noticed:

(1) Make test creates some "Wibbl.*" index files in the top build
directories

(2) 'make clean' and 'make realclean' fail to remove these files

(3) Re-running 'make test' causes the index tests to skip because the
previously indexed files are still present.

Can we alter Makefile.PL to add a regex that will blow away the files
created by the indexer tests? I'll take a look when I can but I don't
have a cvs checkout of bioperl-live handy.

-Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag@sonsorol.org>
Life Science IT & Research Computing Freelancer