[Bioperl-l] meme

Tania Oh Wei Ling gisoht@nus.edu.sg
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:02:46 +0800

Errr.. I was just going to pass the  modules to either Jerming or shawn
and let them CVS it :)

Just FYI, don't know if anyone would find it useful:

The modules we've implemented / implementing :

- adaptors to stackpack (for est clustering and  PHRAP  is integrated
with Stackpack)
- a SearchIO -> SeqFeature converter to store blast results into ENsEMBL
DB schema (this was a quick fix until we made our own DB schema)

- wrappers for various programs - eg. Meme, firstexon finder, ATGpr ,
etc etc.. (all of which are  under construction now)

cheers
tania

-----Original Message-----
From: Elia Stupka [mailto:elia@fugu-sg.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 9:53 AM
To: Tania Oh Wei Ling
Cc: curious curious; bioperl-l@bioperl.org
Subject: RE: [Bioperl-l] meme

> When it's done, we'll get in touch with you and mail it to you?

We should just cvs commit it, most of us here have accounts on the
bioperl
pipeline, Tania do you have one? do you have things you are developing
that have not gone into bioperl-pipeline? Haven't you written a PBS
module
in these days? We should make sure development does not fall out of
sync,
otherwise we will end up duplicating work...

Elia

--
* http://www.fugu-sg.org/~elia *