[Bioperl-l] RE: tests in bioperl-db

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 15:01:47 -0700

OK. I'm through on all tests, all changes committed. All tests pass nicely on MySQL, with and without utilizing the pre-built database. (You need to have the latest CVS snapshot from Bioperl for this.)

I've added a dbname key to DBHarness.conf (see .example for explanation). If set, the tests will utilize that database as your pre-built database, instead of going through a rebuild from scratch and destroy cycle in every script. Tests should succeed irregardless whether you have something in that database already or not.

It'd be great if someone could check Postgres and let me know if there are problems.

	-hilmar