[Bioperl-l] Installation problems: solaris

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:43:32 -0500 (EST)

Denise - You haven't reported which version of bioperl you having this
trouble with. It has nothing to do with solaris - but rather with that
version of bioperl and the NCBI Entrez server URL changing.  All releases
after 0.7.2 contain the appropriate URL in them - if you need
Bio::DB functionality immedietely you should install the developer release
0.9.3 - otherwise await the 1.0 release at the end of the month.

-jason