[Bioperl-l] List summary: Dec 9-15, 2002

Jason Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:07:36 -0500 (EST)

Yes yes - this is the way to do it.

I would also like to see us support description() as an alias of desc()
(and corresponding init tags) in the Bio::PrimarySeqI interface
as well.

-jason