[Bioperl-l] Question: creating an empty Bio::Seq object

Scott Cain cain@cshl.org
02 Dec 2002 12:06:17 -0500

Hilmar,

Yep, the hash ref contains the right stuff.  While I have the current
checkout of bioperl, it is not in my @INC, and I can't seem to answer
the relatively simple question "what version am I using?", so I will
assume that it is too old, and install a newer version.

Thanks,
Scott