[Bioperl-l] RE: All done with Bio::DB::Query

Paul Boutros pcboutro@engmail.uwaterloo.ca
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 18:23:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi Lincoln,

Slightly different output, but same basic idea:
==================
C:\Perl\bioperl-live>perl -w t\db.t
1..78
ok 1
'-' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

It does *not* give anything after this at all, but just stops here without
giving results for the rest of the tests as it did previously.  This was
on the XP system (Perl 5.8.0).

Hope this helps,
Paul