[Bioperl-l] Need Help: 0.7.2 and 0.9.1 tests and preparations

Jason Eric Stajich jason@cgt.mc.duke.edu
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 08:20:50 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Hilmar Lapp wrote:

> Jason Eric Stajich wrote:
> >
> > I've put 0.7.2 candidate in
> > ftp://bioperl.org/pub/jason/bioperl-0.7.2-candidate.tar.gz
> >

> Everything fine here. Only the last 8 in the notorious DB.t
> consistently fail, although I can't find any error when querying
> Genbank directly with MUSIGHBA1, and neither with AF303112.
> Kind-of annoying. Do they limit the number of queries you can
> issue within a certain amount of time?

Believe that is the issue - also I think they have changed how the batch
CGI script works - I'll play with it a little more and see if I can it
back to form.

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University