[Bioperl-l] Re: ensembl-compara going a bit further?

David Block dblock@gnf.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:13:19 -0800 (PST)

Speaking in my new capacity here at GNF, we may be interested in joining
this party.  We're in the mouse/human camp, and this ties into a
Genquire/ensembl bridge that may materialize soon...

If it is going to happen, I'm sure I can come on GNF's money.  It would
probably be just me...

Dave

--
David Block