[Bioperl-l] Re: ensembl-compara going a bit further?

Abel Ureta-Vidal abel@ebi.ac.uk
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:22:24 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Elia Stupka wrote:

> From my spur of discussion in September I know there is a few people out
> there who are interested in the whole comparomics ;) area, speak up if we

I would be interested in this area. What do you think, Ewan? As I am
actually working on comparing mouse and human data to allow easy from a
specie to another. Trying to do something generic, not only suitable for
mouse and human, would be the aim of my work...
I have to confess that is quite hard for me to enter in the discussion
just only by mail. I much like it near a whiteboard. :) I will try anyway.

Abel

> should try and organise something, or at least if we should start finally
> designing code by e-mail and implementing at our leisure. This is the
> time, since Jason and I have started coding...
>

> Elia
>
> --
> ******************************
> * http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~elia *
> * tel:    +65 874 1467       *
> * mobile: +65 90307613       *
> * fax:    +65 777 0402       *

Dr. Abel Ureta-Vidal
EnsEMBL project - Room A2-06				http://www.ensembl.org
EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute			Tel. 44 (0)1223 494670
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton			Fax. 44 (0)1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK					Email. abel@ebi.ac.uk