[Bioperl-l] FW: Hash table creator

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:39:32 +0100

Sorry. 8-)

I tested your script. It works, but loading is really slow.  ~1.0 sec
on a reasonable SIG workstation and ~3 sec in my laptop (printing
disabled). CodonTable loads in <.022 sec. We better leave it as it is
now; especially when ambiguity does not slow it down that much any
more.

Keep suggesting improvements,

	-Heikki