[Bioperl-l] 0.7.1 last calls for errors

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:59:47 -0400 (EDT)

I updated the candidate up in the same spot
(ftp://bioperl.org/pub/jason/bioperl-candidate-0.7.1.tar.gz)

I'd like to go ahead and push the release out on Monday unless anyone has
problems. All systems go on my side Chris, so if you have time
to do the necessary pod2html generation and preparing the webpage updating
this weekend we can roll out the release monday morning.  This gives
anyone who wants to test things, proofread the docs, a chance to do so on
the weekend.

I'll plan to tag the release early Monday afternoon (EST) unless any bugs
surface over the weekend.

-jason

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu