[Bioperl-l] [Fwd: WinCVS and SSH]

Hilmar Lapp Cox, Greg" <gcox@netgenics.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:08:20 -0800

I know that there are some people on the BioPerl list who went into
the same trouble and managed to have some success.

Please reply directly to Greg, as it wasn't me who had the question.

	Hilmar

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Biojava-l] WinCVS and SSH
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:08:06 -0500
From: "Cox, Greg" <gcox@netgenics.com>
To: biojava-l@biojava.org

I'm having problems convincing WinCVS and SSH to play nicely
together.  I
followed the instructions on WinCVS' page, but I can't log in.  I can
login
with ssh (I'm using ssh-1.2.14-win32bin) without typing a password,
but when
I try to login to cvs, I get, "Set the password authentication first
in the
preferences !"  Did anyone else run across this, and how did you fix
it?

Greg