[Bioperl-l] Re: Bio::Factory::SeqAnalysisParserFactoryI

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:17:10 -0500 (EST)

kill it, that's fine.  We should instead be providing better example
scripts rather than wrapping something that simple into an object since
all the work is done by the Seq object.

 On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Ewan Birney wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Hilmar Lapp wrote:
>
> > Interface committed. Check out the documentation. If you approve
> > it, I'll add the implementation.
> >
> > The obvious question with regard to SeqFeatureProducer is what
> > will happen to the add_features() method. In principle the
> > implementation is simple enough to just dismiss it; as we already
> > felt a couple of times it doesn't really add that much value. So,
> > let me know what you think.
> >

> I don't like the add_features method much myself...  Jason?

> Ewan Birney. Mobile: +44 (0)7970 151230, Work: +44 1223 494420
> <birney@ebi.ac.uk>.

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Center for Human Genetics