[Bioperl-l] failing test (singular!)

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:57:45 -0500 (EST)

So I don't owe beer in the Ensembl method of open source...
I am getting errors from t/LiveSeq.t because start/end are not defined
when a new LiveSeq Exon is instantiated.  I'll be sure and look at it
Thursday when I get a chance.  Apologies for somehow breaking that, it is
not clear where the error is, but it has something to do with either
FTHelper changes or the way SeqFeatures get their start/end/strand
information (my money is on this) with the new Location model.

Everything else seems to pass except for the occasional crapout on NCBI
website connection in the t/DB.t test.

Jason Stajich
jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Center for Human Genetics