[Bioperl-l] call for more tests

Peter Schattner schattner@alum.mit.edu
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 18:26:20 -0800

Jason Stajich wrote:

> In the continued effort to check every module in our distribution before
> 0.7 is released.  I wondered if anyone does use Bio::SeqIO::scf?  I need
> some test files for it.
> Thanks.

I can't help you with Bio::SeqIO::scf, but I can add a couple of other
missing tests to your list:
Bio::Tools::SeqPattern does not have a "t" file. (By the way,
seq_pattern.pl in the examples directory crashes - I just submitted a
bug report).
Bio:Tools:SeqStats currently only has one very simple test (located in
Tools.t)  Previously there were several more tests that seem to have
disappeared.  I can upload the additional tests again if you like.

Peter