[Bioperl-l] Backward compatibility mode for Bio::Root::RootI

Lincoln Stein lstein@cshl.org
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 12:26:07 -0500

Without the backward compatibility patch that Ewan discussed, any of your
scripts which directly "use Bio::Root::RootI" will fail.  However, most
end-user scripts don't do this, but load other modules, like BPLite, etc, and
these won't break at all.

Lincoln